Cheese and cheese curds are the perfect easy snack for kids and adults. Read on for some of our favorite, simple ways to enjoy WW Homestead Dairy cheese!
1) The easiest and the simplest, grab a bag of your favorite cheese curds and start snacking. If you need to make snacks for the whole week, split them up into small snack bags or containers. This way you won't eat the whole bag in one sitting and kids love having a special bag or container to eat their snacks out of. You can also grab some of your favorite jam, mustard, honey or dipping sauce. Dip those curds! You might never want to eat them another way.
2) Having company over? Make a cheese plate and keep it simple. Grab two to four of your favorite cheese curd flavors and arrange them on your favorite plate or cutting board. Cheese curds save so much time, because you don't have to cut anything! They are already the perfect snacking size.
3) Spice up your cheese plate for an easy, no cook dinner. Don't let the word charcuterie scare you! Pick one cheese curd flavor, a simple medium or sharp cheddar and something fun like gouda or asiago. Easy additions like crackers, mixed nuts, seasonal berries or fruit and a locally made summer sausage will elevate your normal weekday snack plate. Stick with things you might already have in your kitchen, there's no need to get crazy, unless of course you want to.
4) Make a simple, delicious hot cheese dip. Shred two different types of cheese, you will need 4 cups total. I like to use cheddar and mix up the other option (mozzarella, pepperjack, colby, etc). Feel free to buy shredded cheese to save time! Preheat your oven to 325°. In a shallow greased baking dish mix together your cheese, 2 cups of mayonnaise, one medium onion, and 1 - 4oz can of diced green chilies. Top your creation with sliced black olives, pepperoni and bake for 25 minutes until bubbly. Serve with cut vegetables and crackers.
5) Marinated Cheese Curds will be a hit at your next party or bring a special touch to your next Friday movie night. Grab the following ingredients and start snacking.
Happy Snacking! Let us know what you create this week!